Thursday, July 17, 2008

Having Fun

Its almost 11 pm and I am feeling so sleepy (:| I-) For the last few days, I haven't slept properly - workload ;) !! Anyways I am writing this post just to test whether the emoticons are working properly. So I hope you won't mind so many smileys /:)

Oh #-o I forgot to write about a strange thing I saw few days back. I was there, waiting :-w at my bus stop. I was distracted by a noise. It was a cow attending the call of the nature at the middle of the road ;)) . And within a flash came an auto-rickshaw driver, stopped next to the cow, and inserted his hand breaking the flow of the liquid ! I didn't want to see that!. He then poured some of the uric acid over his head =)), and scattered few drops in his auto. I was surprised :-O . I don't know :-?? why he did that. I couldn't think :-? of any reason other than some religious belief. (Sorry God [-O< , it wasn't me who :)) at him)
*********************************
Doing intern in Yahoo is fun. I am not a nerd :-B and I enjoy the working environment <:-P .Only thing which is a pain in the ass is the traveling part #:-S I hope I will get adjusted to this soon.

(:| I should probably sleep now, the clock is ticking .

Oh I got a call :-c .... :)]

Who else it could be :) :D ;;) >:D< :x :-* :)) \:D/ :) @};- love you too (did I say it loud ? ;) )

Really tired now, good night Bbye :-h


5 comments:

  1. stop usin so many emot-icons

    ReplyDelete
  2. @reddy : i said its a test :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:56 AM

    kaafi zyada smileyz hain....
    but d meanful ones 4 me r ofcourse...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude .. so many smileys .. omg .. lovely ..
    they r really expressing the post .. :) one more :P

    ReplyDelete