Friday, July 25, 2008

Serial Blast Rock Bangalore

Bangalore was today hit by eight serial bomb blasts.

The blasts, which killed two, took place at Adugodi, Madivala, Nayandahalli, Pantharapalya and Vittal Mallya Road within a span of 12 minute.. Read More


I was working on something when my friend pinged me about this news ! At first I thought he is just trying to fool me, but when I checked the NDTV Site, Oh God ! he was right. Few days back the hindu muslim riot and now this serial bomb blast.

But there was also a smile on my face. Being in these kind of situations you get all the attension from your friends, families and well wishers. The area where the blasts took place was very near to my office area, and this further broadened my smile :)

Anyways the smile didn't last long. I got very few calls -- > 1. Mintoo Chacha, 2. Chachi (I am staying with them) 3. and a concerned friend Abhinav (Bhopal). Thats it. No one else :(

Thank God there was no traffic problem in my route (office to home).

PS: I got several online msgs..but that doesn't count :|

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 PM

    i called too
    though late

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he.. u were waiting for calls.. :P
    i guess there would be post abt this.. n rather wid a title "I am alive" .. like "i am legend" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:31 AM

    sale itna kyu khush ho raha hai be blasts hone par...jab se tu blore mein pahucha hai tabhi se yeh sab hone laga hai vaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @smriti: ya u called, but only after I called :P
    @sonee : heheh..nyways it was a low intensity one.
    @phphali: haan dekh le..koi mujh jaise badey log ko maarney ki koshish kar raha hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu mera comment toh post karega nahi... tere GPL

    ReplyDelete