Saturday, November 10, 2007

DIWALI

I don't remember when did I last celebrate diwali with my family! This diwali I stayed in campus, last diwali I was in banglore and last to last diwali I was in BPGC ;) I don't remember much, but for almost four to five years I am "celebrating" diwali with friends.

Anyways this time it was a bit different. On diwali, I usually sleep during the day, and then at night I see others burning their money and enjoying ! When I was a child , I too enjoyed burning crackers, rockets, etc, but for the last few diwalis I assume that I have grown up and I shouldn't waste money on crackers !

I got up at 8 in the morning. No, not because it was diwali, but because I had an outdoor shooting . Thank God, two of my good friends, Bhamri (acting - one of the five) and Dhruv"T" (videography) were also in the crew.

It was too hot and sunny, good for shooting but nuisance for us. We did shooting on wagator fort, wagator beach, calangoute beach, panjim and then came back to college. Seeing these places I felt little sad and longing (personal reasons :) Anyways , it was a full day trip and it was exhausting and tiring.

Uhh.. it was diwali, and we were not getting the feel of the festive season. Oh..I forgot to mention, while the crew were packing up at inox, me and bhamri sneaked out to buy some crackers. He bought all the big crackers (1000 lari, big rockets that make a lighting pattern when they go up, few bombs, crackles, etc). I was just accompanying him :)

As soon as we reached back to campus, we took a shower, and went to the Laxmi puja. This diwali was of course better than the previous diwalis of campus! At around 10:30 we started burning the crackers.

Our crackers were sexy. I enjoyed a lot, specially the 1000 wali ladi :) After a long, I got one diwali , I will remember for long.




No comments:

Post a Comment