Monday, September 18, 2006

~~ RAIN ~~

Well, I have my maths paper today at 9:00 A.M, and then CP paper at 2:00 P.M, each of them are of 1 hr duration. I am almost done with the syllabus, and now I am relaxing in my room looking out through the window.


















Its pouring too much for the last four to five days. The weather is pretty cold, and I am in no mood to give my exams. The rainy season is meant to be enjoyed. How about a hot cup of coffee, soothing music, few samosas, and a good book to read ! And nothing to worry about!
I wish the monsoon lasts for few more days, so that I can enjoy atleast one cool rainy day !
Rain Rain Go Away
Come Again Another Day
Little Ankit Have to give exam
♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:38 AM

    yaar tere is segment ne voh purani baatein yaad dila de jab baarish mein khoob khelte aur masti karte thee....missing that a lot...i too wish the same as u do...

    ReplyDelete