Thursday, July 19, 2007

Leaving Hyderabad

Finally PS over, and thanks to Abhijeet who made me reach the station in time. (I had almost missed my train).

Any ways , those 50 days were ok types, like a normal holiday in hyderabad! But the last two days were fun. Lots of people came to my uncle's place, including my bro and sis. And lots of gossips , fun , etc.

Unfortunately Hyderabad offers nothing to see, but still we went to some parks, lake , etc. Thats it. PS ended, and hopefully I get an 'A' grade :)




me and my chachi








Me and my uncle in NTR Park


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:41 PM

    bada laving hyderabad...hehe...
    padosan ki pic kahan hai...? hehe sabsey pehley toh uski he honi chahiye thi..kafi yaad aa rahi hogi nah..hehehehehhe
    nice pix..
    :)

    ReplyDelete