Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Short time at home

Got very few days to spend in at home, but it was cool. Got to meet bro, sis, mom and dad, and after almost a year we all were together.


And to raise my spiritual power, we went to Tarapeeth, West Bengal ( Goddess Durga temple). It was a two days trip. Bro was driving all the way making us all scared, but luckily nothing 'wrong' happened ;). And almost all the time it was raining and raining :) . Walked on bare feet for miles, and stayed in queue for 3 hrs to get a chance to touch the feet of the idol.

I prayed and asked something, lets see if I get what I had asked for, and that will prove my "bhakti".

Also went to my grandparent's place. Felt so good there, the mango tree, and the biggest mango I have ever seen, and of course the sweetest one too. And the love and affection I get there,, oh I miss u so much daadi baba !!

And then, today, back to college. Lets see. whats in store for me this sem!



Got these pics clicked in home.

5 comments:

  1. mazaa aaya ghar pe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what ever u gona get am gonna miss u the coming next year..............

    next time surely bring a present i dont think u will have that chance to give this friend a present more than 2 times in this college again..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. u need to correct some english in this. . ..plz make it at home. its never in home.

    And to raise my spiritual power, we went to Tarapeeth, West Bengal ( Goddess Durga's temple). It was a two day trip. Bro was driving all the way scaring all of us, but luckily nothing 'wrong' happened ;). And almost all the time it was raining and raining :) . Walked bare foot for miles, and stayed in the queue for 3 hrs to get a chance to touch the feet of the idol.

    I am sorry if this luks rude, mayb u wudnt want to display this post, but make these corrections. . .better english makes posts so much more readable. . .:)
    and honestly, ur blog takes my mind off a lot of things. . .thanks for that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shubham : will take care of dat nxt time !

    thanx. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @reddy :sure..i will..let me earn some money first ;)

    ReplyDelete