Friday, August 03, 2007

FAG ??? Don't

Many of you don't know, but I am still reading (started it last semester) Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, and have completed just 115 pages out of some one thousand pages !
But still in that few pages, I got something for the smokers !

"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire , a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sit alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have came from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

Though it inspires, but don't FAG.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 AM

    I don't believe Ayn ever says that the cigarette necessarily contains tobacco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ashok : ya , thats y u copied it put it as u gtalk status.

    @anonymous: neither do i.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:33 PM


    that was really good

    ReplyDelete