Friday, August 31, 2007

God !! these Rains

God ! these rains don't let me study. And neither does it let me attend classes. Whenever I get up, usually after 11-12 hrs of sleep, I make my black coffee, open my book, and then...


...and then I start day dreaming. It's so calm, refreshing, romantic and cool to look at the rain and dream, dream good and dream big. It gives me a positive, happy and pleasant feeling, and I enjoy it with my coffee, without caring about my open book lying lonely on my bed. Always the same book and the same page!

Sun, the source of energy, can no longer be seen, and it's always cloudy. These wet clouds , take away all my energy and intoxicate me so much that I can do nothing except dreaming. They take away all my wish to do anything! They make me dull.

Why is that rain takes away all my worri
es, my pain, my fear, my ambitions and makes my mood so happy and calm ?

I enjoy this season the most :)



nice girl pic :) hehehe

2 comments:

  1. whatever it is ... i love this season in goa ..... cool breeze and all .... aur padne ki itni jaldi kya hai ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nimit : wo bhi hai...koi jaldi nai hai :)

    ReplyDelete