Tuesday, December 11, 2007

end of a sem

I didn't blog much, or truly I didn't do anything this semester. Academics was taken lite, not much extra-curricular activities (except little in Zephyr - inter hostel event ) and just a single outing with friends.

The treats (Ginzaa & ATA) seem so monotonous now, it makes no difference, as if it's a part of a normal routine. I am not saying that this sem was boring, in fact it was my best sem ever ! And what made this sem wonderful has nothing to do with my college. Its rather personal :)

So , plans for next sem ?

I was not sure of what I will be doing in future. I am still in doubt, but I have got a little idea about it, and if it works out well , then I have to be serious in the coming sem. Its always the same story : At the end of each semester a student thinks that he will work hard next semester and get good grades, but as soon as it starts, its the same old story again.
There are always some exceptions , may be I will be the one ;)

And also, if you see, the next sem will be like the last sem of the college. I will try to engage myself in as many extra - curricular activities as I can. God knows, whether I am writing these out of normal feelings which comes at the end of a sem or these are my true determined feelings.

Well then, bbye friends, see you next sem. Enjoy the winter vaccations, Merry Christmas.



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    gud 1 .hope u keep ur commitments this sems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i remember correctly, last end sem also u had similar sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous : i will try, thnks

    @shubham : u r right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Hey ,
    im allwyn frm dxb n was wonderin how is it at BITS Goa. Planin on joinin there rovidin everything is upto my expextations. How r da ppl, like where from(delhi,andra,goa....) , what types(loosers,nerds,funmaza kinda.....bla bla),requirenents to get into there.
    N most of all, da chics hehe....
    Does da hostels provide lan n stuff n daa pissin off rules like no leavin campus after 8pm...things like that.
    Nice posts btw

    Allwyn(allwyn_mendes@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @allwyn: sry for d late rep dude : and whts dxb ??
    bits goa is great, the ppl are good from all over india, so one can make their friend circle easily.
    you will find all kinda ppl, say loosers, ners ..etc ... its a store house of all kind of teenages ;)

    to get here, u hv to clear BITSAT
    and sry to say, but the chicks arnt good.

    the lan is too good, u get all the suffs here on lan, and the rules are little changed now..sufficient to have lots of fun.

    c u

    ReplyDelete