Sunday, February 03, 2008

How Can They ?

(I have stopped blogging for a while, no reason in particular. But this is something worth sharing.)

The following incident raises serious questions on hosteler's privacy !

Tonight, at around quarter past eleven, I heard someone knocking at my door. I ignored it (generally friends don't knock). I heard it for the second time (knock knock..Ankit ? ). The sound was unfamiliar.

"Oh Sir ?? You ? Ya ? " . It was followed by a silence. I noticed he wasn't alone. "Sir , aap bhi ? "

And without asking me a thing, both of my respected Sirs started inspecting my room.

"What the f*** are you two doing " - only I never said this.

"Well here are empty cigarette packs, a vodka bottle, a mess plate, and so much of dirt. So you are a hard core smoker ?"

"No Sir, these are last sem's pack " - (And who would believe that, not even my girlfriend!)

Further inspecting.

"Sir, why don't you unfold the crushed newspapers and see what's inside, or may be check my coffee bottle if it contains some drugs , or check my cupboard , see if you can find a girl " - I didn't say this either.

"(A disgusting look) Okay, fine, meet Mr A, (another respected Sir) tomorrow. By the way do you attend classes, blah blah blah.."

"Hmmmm"

They stepped out from the 'crime scene', another 'agent' comes in. Oh ! he had a camera phone. He started collecting up proofs, to build his case stronger (already there were two eye witnesses). Click , Click , Click ..

This was so unexpected and unbelievable! F***

"Plate ka bhi lia na ? ... hmmm fine. "

"Good night Sir "

Any comments ? (Period) Wasn't it is a clear case of exploiting one's privacy ? I don't know what to say. I really don't know ! I wonder, was it my fault, or was it theirs, or no one's !

Moreover they left behind a mystery. Why my room ? Why only my room !! There are more than hundred rooms in here, far more f***ed up than mine, so why 205 ? Was it just a coincident ? or did someone complain?

I will never know that.

And the story isn't over yet !


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    is this true??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Prepare ur self for a fine of 10,000.. ;) I told u not to leave that plate in ur room.. now c wat happend !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A novel experience reading sum of ur nice entries...Keep writng...
    Take Care...
    -Aditya

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...

    am cleaning my bin now :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @panda : tu panda hi rahega , no doubt!! ofcourse it was true !

    @ashok : why did u left that plate in my room, i really want to know ?

    @aditya : thanx

    @reddy : great..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:23 AM

    have told u so many times to not to take everything so casually..other's too smoke..but they dont do the stupid mistake of leaving their rooms wid cig budds like u..SUFFER NOWW :-|

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lokesh: :( , but they were real old packs .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am waiting for part II.

    ReplyDelete