Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So, What did he say ?

[contd. form my last post]

I always knew, that they won't let me go . I was sleeping in my room. It was around 12 noon. I got a call from the Sir.

"Ankit , come to my chamber . "

"Sir, nowwww ?"

"Ya, immediately."

Like any other obedient student , I went to him as soon as I could. He took me to the Boss, Mr A.

"So ?? You pack your bags , and go home."

(I was not at all surprised!)

"Sir, I am sorry, and I won't repeat this again."

"(Seeing the copy of the letter, which I was asked to write, when I was accused of drinking beer and coming to the campus, a year ago.) I don't believe you. (Pause) Do you know , smoking is banned in this college ? "

"Yes , Sir I do, and I am sorry ", I should have further asked him, Sir, what about the 'Jhopdi' in our campus, which is being visited by so many respected teachers and students, for the sole purpose to smoke their lungs out ? And millions of cigarettes that are being sold daily in our campus, and you are well aware of that, aren't you ?
Oh ! that's a different case, they fag in open air, you fag in your room. Bullshit.

"Do, you attend classes, and what's your CG ?"

"Yes Sir, I do, (I wrote him down my subjects and instructors name, so that he could verify). CGPA is 6.98"

"No, I don't believe you! " (He didn't believe that my CGPA is 6.98 , that means it is not a bad CG :)

"This, that, who, why, blah blah blah, and be ready to leave the hostel, you are not from BITS, you came here by fluke , become some vendor, egg seller, etc etc, go and find some place in Zari or Birla to stay "

"Only thing you do is to eat and sleep, give your parents phone number.,"

"Sir, they are out of station, and mobile is not working, and they don't have a land line."

"Well then , you can go now"

"Sir, I am sorry. (and I left)"

So the story isn't over yet. Even I don't know how will it end!

Apart from all this, one good thing about this day is that it's my friend's Birthday. V.Lokeswar Reddy, one of my oldest and good friend of this college. We went to Bogmalo Beach (the nearest beach to our campus), had a beer each, facing the rough sea and cool wind. The evening was spent great. Happy Birthday friend !




Sunset at Bogmalo Beach
the pic was taken by a VGA Cam

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 PM

    "Sir, nowwww ?"--- itna kuch honey ke baad bhi---lazy..!!!
    "Like any other obedient student"-- -bada
    "(I was not at all surprised!)"----besharam ;)
    "Only thing you do is to eat and sleep"---- very true
    jn sudhar jao...its high time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @smriti : sudhar jaun ? sacchi ? hhehehhe...and its high time ? or is it time to get high ? hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ankit: eagerly waiting for the next part...
    @smriti: any engineer in his right mind would only eat n sleep till there r 4 days to go for the semesters.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shubham : next part is nothing more that they almost forgot the incident, however they once asked me to tell my parents to call. I asked my bro for help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww...typical college staff. they shud have atleast given u 1 sem off to relax :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Lol..

    Whos next??? loL

    ReplyDelete