Friday, January 19, 2007

ABHIGYAN

Her
name is Mamta. She is studying in some school though she doesn’t know the name of the school and even the grade in which she is studying! But she is sweet, she is smart, she is disciplined and most importantly she is interested in learning.
My
job is to train her or basically make her up to the level so that she gets an admission in 1st grade. I won't call it a job; I would rather call it my duty. I joined ABHIGYAN, because I feel that it’s my duty to do something for others (but again the main reason I am doing this is to gain happiness ..(referring to my earlier post on happiness)). And what can be better than teaching a young girl, who came from a poor family, so that she gets an admission in a good school.
Today
was my first day, and no special bond developed between 'the teacher' and 'the student', but I hope and I wish that I become the best tutor she ever had or will have !
Oh!
I forgot one important thing; for some reasons, from next class onwards, I will be teaching Monica (elder sister on Mamta). So whatever little bonding which was developed , will be gone soon. But I will always remember her for 2 reasons (which is quite obvious).
Will
tell you about Monica in my next post.
Next class is on SATURDAY - 3:00 to 4:00 P.M.

4 comments:

  1. u doin grt job buddy keep it up

    wid a thousand applause
    lokeshwar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man srsly abhigyaan is gr8 way to contribute will join it next sem surely

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. put fundays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya sure nimit .. b there next time :)
    its really great.

    ReplyDelete