Friday, January 26, 2007

kuch kuch hua tha ....

My friends often ask me, that I have written almost everything in my blogpost, then how come I never mentioned about the craziest thing I have ever done in the college!!!!
And I always answer it with a smile
:)

In everyone’s life, a moment comes, when he can’t think of anyone but his/her crush. This truth is quite known to most of us.
And then, you don’t think what is right or what is wrong, you just follow your heart. Most of the people keep it within them and wait for it to fade away and very few express it, and I am amongst the latter.

I take you back to my first semester. It all started the time when I first saw her. It was really a crush at first sight, if not a love at first sight! She made me go wild and crazy. And the more I noticed her, the more I was out of myself.

And without writing more about how I started feeling for her (which I don’t think you will be interested in),
I come directly to the part how I poured out my heart to her. Yes, it was uncontrollable, so I decided to give her a love letter.

I was awake the whole night, thinking about what to write. And with many deletions and insertions, I managed to complete the letter. I had a card too, with my picture on the cover which I decided to give her along with the letter. I wrote her name in blood and mine too. Now you may find it wierd as I also find it now. But at that time I was in some other world !
a world of love and passion, a world of eternal happiness which can't be explained in words and a world in which all these things seem normal ! (going too philosophical)

Well everything was set. I was high on emotions. I had the love letter with me.
But I always had the thinking that it’s not the right way. But as I said you don’t think what is right or what is wrong, so I decided to give it to her. I just wanted her to know that I had a crush on her and I really never expected anything in return.

The letter which contained all true feelings of mine without any mallice reached her. And it didn’t go that smoothly. What should be the matter between me and her became the matter of a bunch lot of people. I was really sad. I just wanted her to know that I like her, but…

Any ways as time passed, I moved on. But I really don’t feel that I will ever have any another crush again.
And this doesn’t mean that, if I have yet another crush I won’t tell her. No way!!!! I already said that I am amongst the latter :)

22 comments:

  1. i think the blog is not complete.
    i will complete the story for ne 1 who wud like to know the whole incident..
    many ppl like bhaiyya,s*****a,N****a,A*****i,s***a and c***i poked their nose in between
    just for no reason and after tat bagan a cold war between our group and most popular gals of the campus..
    the behaviour of gals was so disturbing tat i decided not to talk to ne of them for my whole campus life..
    but as they say "jo hota hai acche ke liye hi hota hai"
    the incident led to the formation of our group which is now amongst the biggest and most happening grp of the whole campus

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always knew abt all this n even d ltr expect dat it was BLOOD WRITTEN...u r so gr8 in expressing ur feelings,,be it ur sketches,ur poems n ur ltrs..3 cheers 2 u

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers adi !!! we are d best

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope tht you hav learnt your lesson frm tht incidnt

    ReplyDelete
  5. o..reddy..u r so right..i did learn a lesson..and in case if u ever get into dis situation...come directly to me..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:43 PM

    er...ahem...u actually wrote the letter with blood..if i may ask (though it might sound ridiculous)...WHOSE BLOOD???? dude were u writin a love letter to d gurl or tryin to terrify her...jesus..she must have been shocked.. nd i sincerely hope it wasnt ur blood...dat wud be suicidal...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok anonymous...the answer is .. "i wrote it wid my own blood " ; and its not a difficult thing to do..when u really feel for someone....

    and i dont know if she was terrified....didnt think of dis den.
    but nvr wanted to shock her wid my ltr.

    and again...its not suicidal...it took only few mls of blood..
    and btw .. if donatin ur 300ml blood in a blood bank..is not suicidal..how come this ltr was ?

    neways i really appreciate..u commented..thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that it must have frightened the **** outta her. Maybe she was not Juliete enough to handle this Romeo.

    Anyways, its hard to imagine that someone like ours truly can be rejected, especially with all kinda romancing going on in Colleges.. or maybe the impression that I have of college life is just superficial...

    I would be bragging if I said that I can imagine your plight, buddy; 'cause no one but you have the first hand experience.

    But, hats off to you for the effort, keep goin' my friend, you'll certainly find the one for you.

    Cheers,

    Max.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:03 PM

    hey ankit... atleast u had the guts to express ur feelings for someone....this in itself takes a lot of courage...may b ur way of expressing was a bit awkward.... but as usual wht ever u do it heads the wrong way bcos of others interference....it was meant for only between u and her...baaki log faltu hi taang adane aa gaye...but dude seriously if u do hav a crush again do express it...may be not with blood but with ur words.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat shud i say..my frnd has a heart..wat was goin on ur mind dat tim i can very well understand dat..ur a lover n d ur gal will b extremely happy to get a person like u..bt i wud advice u luv d person who luvs u bt nt d person whom u luv..n do remember 1 thing..aaj kal email ka jamana hai so xpress wid a mail(just as u did earlier.hop u remember) nt by blood..

    ReplyDelete
  11. believe me you will be the last person whom i will contact if i am in that situation :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx harsh...u r d one..who really understands me :)
    and email wemail chod .. ab sidha bol dunga..face to face..
    jo hua tha usse bura to ho nahi sakta
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yaar i agree with adi and pophali both that incident brought each one of us closer and vatsa i will also say be the way u r and keep expressing urself ,dont change urself for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:04 PM

    i agree with adi and pophali ki these things made us united and we did a lot of masti.and one thing to u nvr chg urself.always keep expressing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. do baar kiyon govil ?
    jada hi senti hai tu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. jo tumne kiya wo thik tha lekin jo tarika tumne apnaya wo galat tha.........apne man ki baat kahne ka to sabko huk hai lekin dusare ke bhawnaon ko agar thesh pahunchti hai to main usse galat manta hoon......par haan iss dwand udh mein kissi teeshre ka hastakchep bilkul hi galat tha...aur ab to main bas yahi kahna chahunga ki.................................

    bhul ja sanware use,
    shaam ki saheli thi wo.
    hriday man se nikaal,
    jiwan nahi paheli thi wo.

    mana jise tune premmurti,
    tha tu kaam aur wo rati,
    manas patal par nachti,
    yaadon ki haweli thi woh.

    bhul ja sanware use,
    shaam ki saheli thi wo.
    hriday man se nikaal,
    jiwan nahi paheli thi wo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. and the best comment award goes to u bipin !!!
    :) aur i know ki tarika to galat hi tha :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6:47 PM


    hey ankit.....
    if im not mistaken i think i know d girl in this incident??

    neways whether she is or not.....

    regardin d incident...i knw that the lust nd excitement of a crush is really high nd yeah it does make u do crazy things!!
    however one thing.....just dont get swayed by the wind ankit.....
    yeah shez hot...her hair blows beautifully in d wind....shez d most wonderful person u've ever met...but...
    she just aint worth u dude.....she just got her heart in a wrong place of her mind
    nd yes regardin all those a** holes who come up in between...go get a life, its just that u culd never find luv fr urselves so try not go nd interfere in some else's nd make his life hell...tell em to just to just sit nd eat from their own plate instead of eating other ppl's share of d cake


    ankit....next time....just cut-out the blood thing n all, save it fr d person whoz really gonna be wid u truly nd deeply till the end.....instead just go up 2 her n tell her...on d face....she'd i think really admire ur confidence....nd really tell her one thing....that give a few hours of ur life nd spend em wid u nd then decide upon it
    i knw its a long comment.....but yeah its bin ages since we hv talked.....
    tk cr ankit.....nd yes there is some one better round d corner waitin fr u

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes rohit..she is d same girl u r thinkin bout (afterall she was in ur sec)

    and its an old story...so lets forget the guys who had shown their "smartness"...everythin is fine now.

    and i will keep ur advice in mind..next time..
    btw..whos dat girl..waitin for me in d corner ?? is she hot ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like your most famous post! ;)

    ReplyDelete