Wednesday, March 14, 2007

crazy




I am becoming little crazy these days. It has never happened before.
Suddenly I develop extreme urge for something, and then the very next moment I catch the opposite extreme.

Sometimes I feel that I love everybody and all are so good and nice, and the very next second I hate everyone to the core.

Don't know why ??
This is weird and crazy but I am certainly loving it. One moment you have so much of love for someone, and the second moment you hate her the most. You are happy in the morning, before brushing up your teeth, and then you are angry and sad.

Its really crazy !!
It makes you feel at the top of world, as well as the bottom of the deepest well !

See, I said " Excuse me, I Love You ", to Swati (a successful MTV Roadies participant; guys say that she is famous and a celebrity; she was in our college few days back) only for 100 rupees bet. (sold my self respect ;)

Any ways, just expressed myself (I wanted to express more, but hope you are getting the idea).

I know this post is crazy too, but I can't help.
And I don't care what people think ! Run away, Get lost :)

4 comments:

  1. woh 100 rs ki shart kisse lagi thi??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 ashok
    30 lokesh
    30 bhamri

    total 90

    10 bache hai abhi..tu de de :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 AM

    wt did she reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo..she didnt say nething ! she was surprised and moved back :)

    but ya an oversmart bitsian standing with her, said .. "we all lover her "

    heheheeheh

    ReplyDelete