Sunday, March 18, 2007

feelings

I keep thinking about her all the time. Sometimes I love her, sometimes I hate her, but I can’t stop thinking about her. She never leaves me; she has made a permanent place in my mind (if not in my heart).

I don’t know whether its love! Because I have heard, that ‘In love everything seems new, fresh, happy and exciting. You even enjoy the most give up movie and the ugliest face brings a smile on your face.’

But this is not with me, nothing seems right, I am not happy as I used to be, and every single day is painful. I am trying for a long time now, to get out of it, but in vain. She simply rules my mind!

Should I tell her all this? But again what should I say? I myself don’t know what’s this all’ bout! , but then there is something which makes me think of her all the time.

Don’t ask who’s she?! Please!! And don’t make any assumptions, she can be anyone.
But I have to admit she is gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, and attractive.

And may be, not sure, but I wish that someday we date and finally fall for each other.


Oh, I forgot to mention about my birthday! (See…she is still dominating my thoughts). It was nasty and dirty this time. Got some real birthday bumps, eggs on my head, alternate buckets of hot and cold water and chocolate powder all over my face, ears too!!

The cake was too yummy, and the magic candles of course, how can I forget that!

Thank You ‘Dear Friends’, U R D BEST !!

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:05 AM

    "Thank You ‘Dear Friends’, U R D BEST !!"

    ya ya we know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 AM

    Vatsa i think u want to say...


    I used to dream of eyes so blue
    And loving arms to hold me.
    I used to dream of heroic knights
    And how gracious they would be.

    I used to dream of how I wouldn’t settle
    For anything less than best.
    I used to dream of how he would majestically
    Lay all fears to rest.

    I used to dream of fairy tales,
    How wondrous would they be
    I used to dream of story books
    All patterned after me.

    I used to dream of a lot of things,
    But the moment I met you,
    I immediately stopped dreaming,
    Expecting some day my this dream will come true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:17 AM

    main laaya tha magic candles..kiyonki paise bach rahe the :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ashok : nice composition dude !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:20 AM

    ob...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bhamri : candle bacha ke rakhunga..tere bday ke liye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:08 AM

    hey man y r u soo confused,,orkut per "get lost ,bohot ladkiyon ne bewkoof bana lia ",and here somebody is ruling ur mind .hmmmmm.so now wat ready to get fooled again,,nyways i knw in times like these u get crazy n live in an entirely different world of imagination,who knws it better than u urself,as u mentioned in one of ur previous blogs,but dude plz dont try any thing such as u did last time to express ur feelings ,there are many other n definately better ways u can reach her heart ,and best of luck,,,its bad u didnt mention her name:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @anonymous : ya friend, i wont repeat dat or will do any such things..
    will wait to get over it

    and isn't it better that i didnt mention her name..?? or else..again dere may b probs of defaming and insulting..etc (like the mail thing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love is not abt just feelings 4 each other..its more abt committment,support 4 each other at times of need..if u think u can do this(which i dont think u will b able 2; lol ; saale ladki dekhte hi fattu ban jaata hai..baat karne ki toh soch hi mat) then go express ur heart out..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:43 AM

    @anonymus
    dude y u posted this comment as anonymus.. wud love to know ur name... Someone is soooooo concerned abt my fren so i shud atleast know his name na...
    I mean u r asking for d gals name widout tellin ur own identity...
    dats not done atall...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:44 AM

    pandu khud k baare mein kyu likha hai... lol..
    Saari pol patti kholu kya yahan pe...

    ReplyDelete
  12. as you say panda...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:59 AM

    well i see ur friend is more interested in knowing who i m than u urslf are ,well ashok ur friend has no prob in my being anonymous n still be concerned for him,so u just chill ok!and as far as ankit thinks it doesnt matter to knw who i m ,it shudnt matter to u either ,,,and trust me dude u wudnt want to knw my name;)

    and u made the rite decision by not revealing her name but is it becoz u didnt want the defamation as earlier or u didnt want to get her involved??

    ReplyDelete
  14. @anonymous: both d reasons r true dude !! and one more imp reason is dat, i myself am not sure....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous1:58 PM

    so hws it going now,got over her or still busy thinkin abt her?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have found out a good way to get over it...

    cant tell bcos its stupid and dumb..but it works :)

    but still she rulzzz

    ReplyDelete
  17. beta blog mai nbahaut mast pheka hai
    "i like her" , "cant get her out of my mind"....ek baat bata kisse pagal banane ki koshish kar raha hai

    ReplyDelete
  18. @adi : abey sach likha hai yaar..kuch dino ke liye ho gaya tha...ab sab thik hai..!!

    naam to pata hi hai tujhe ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous12:48 PM

    yeh post kiskey baarey mein tha...
    yahan roh bataogey nahin...phone par poochungi...
    yaad se...

    ReplyDelete