Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Bet

“The person who studies continuously for maximum time, wins.”

And the conditions:
1. they cannot make any phone calls, of course they can receive.

2. can go to toilet if needed but should not take much time.

3. have to go for breakfast, lunch and dinner together.

4. cannot gossip with other friends.

5. cannot ask for doubts twice, within twenty minutes.

6. should not close his eyes and say that he is thinking something.

7. cannot stare outside by saying that he is thinking.

8. can give a break in unforeseen circumstances.

And in the beginning all of the participants have to give twenty rupees each, and the person winning will take away the whole amount.

I, Bhamri, Pranjal and Jaspreet dared to bet. Jaspreet gave up after 12 hours of study, Pranjal after 17 and at last I and Bhamri decided to stop studying together and share the prize money..

So we studied no more than 17 hours, yet got 20 Rs. each.


Another bet with Uday is really killing me. If I attend a class and he don’t then he will buy me a cold drink, and if he attends a class and I don’t then I have to pay for his cold drink. In case both of us attends a class or neither of us attends a class then no cold drinks. So every class costs us seven rupees.

Lets see how long it goes.

1 comment:

  1. 17 hours!! Goddamn it.

    In the whole sem, my total studying hours don't reach 17, and you guys are doing this in one stretch. Baap re!

    ReplyDelete