Friday, March 17, 2006

happy birthday to me




It was midnight 12.00 am , 17th March, 2006 , and I was still sleeping when my friends woke me up by singing ‘happy birthday’ song in a very harsh though pleasant tone. In a moment I became 19.

I had returned from Bombay on 16 th, was tired and so I slept early.

My friends had brought the cake, I cut it and suddenly all of us jumped on the cake.

All my friends described me one by one and we had some good pictures taken.

Soon the party was over and we slept.

On 17 th morning I got two couriers.

One from Mom and Dad who had sent me a diary and a birthday card.

And another from Amrita who had sent me two birthday cards, and a chocolate box .I loved it very much.
I was sure about the card...but the great heart shaped chocolate box and the chocolate inside made me very happy.

My treat to my friends is due. And we are waiting for a holiday...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy, belated b'day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ankit! Happy Birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:43 PM

    Belated Happy Birthday to u! well my dob - 15th march! jus before 2 days from urs. I'm 18 yrs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. well swank, thanx and belated bday to u 2.

    ReplyDelete