Friday, March 17, 2006

Rang Barse...



This year’s Holi was ok. Rather than playing myself much I observed others playing it.

I was in Mumbai with my uncle, aunt and a three year old cousin. She is very cute and charming.
Whenever she calls me ‘Subbu Bhaiya’, my heart fills with great love and pleasure.
She is such a nice baby. Her words, her expressions, her habit, her pronunciation and her childish questions one after another were really very cute.

I spend the four days vacation by watching TV, little shopping, walking in parks and reading.
I was reading ‘Life of Pi’ and I am happy that I completed it.
It’s really a nice fiction with a good and happy ending.

I returned to my college and came to know that the guys and gals out here had a dashing and naughty Holi.

Unfortunately, I missed it.
Anyways, Happy Holi.

1 comment:

  1. This year's Holi! I can never forget througout my life. You should read this.

    ReplyDelete