Friday, April 06, 2007

jai ma durga


I have started worshiping again, and it feels really good. I don't know why had I stopped it soon after I joined this college ! It takes just two minutes to recite the mantras which my dad taught me back home.

And that two minutes make my day, fill me with confidence, and make my life happy. What do we say ? Ya , "Khushiyan kut kut ke bhar deti hai! "
I have the feeling that She (Ma Durga) is with me all the time, so what else do it need !

I know you won't believe this, but you can't stop me from expressing myself :)

7 comments:

  1. I hope kisi Pooja naam ki ladki pe crush nahi aa gaya hai. Mr. Pujari. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. chi chi..aur koi nahi to pooja!!
    itna bhi standard nahi gira hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:51 PM

    ruk kyun gaya tha
    pehle
    apne itne ache schedule se
    ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:17 PM

    lolzz@uday... such comments xpected frm u...

    I agree wid u vatsa... thr is sumthin which realy helps after u start reciting mantras...

    dunno it increases luck factor or wat but it helps...

    Even i used to give 2 mins to god evryday b4 cumin to this college from class 1st onwards....

    But u know our tight schedule here at bits... 2 mins b nikalna yahan mushquil ho jata hai... Fir b i m tryin to get back to my old habit since a long time n so far got a bit succes also...

    Hope v ll get bk to our habit so dat wo "SHAKTI" do sumthin for our cgpa n placements... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ashok : yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so now you believe in god

    hmmm.. what do i hav to say.... ya i got the line " prove it" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ye kab hua..???...waisey its gud.... n baat bhi sahi hai..koi bandi aati hogi pooja karney tabhi se shuru hua hoga..hai nah..heheheh
    dekha aaj toh mai bhi comments de rai hun..hehehe

    ReplyDelete