Friday, April 27, 2007

thandi hawa !!

Nah...not the natural one ! I am talking bout the AC, which has been installed in the room next to mine. (our LAN hub is kept there).

I enjoyed there, with my friends for some time(all holding books, but gossiping), as the room was not locked during the day. But unfortunately there was a powercut for more than 4 hrs, and we had to leave.

And now when I woke up at(11 P.M), I saw the room locked. No more 'thandi hawa' :(

I can hear the buzz sound now, (automatic on/off) and can imagine how good will it be if I break into and spend the night there; sleeping :)

Who has the key ?? :)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe..is hawa ke baarey mein pata hai...mast hai...
    waisey jis tarah abhi hawa letey ho nah...shock lag sakta hai..
    aur agar pata chal gaya kisi ko toh pehley lock lagaya phir tumhara room he change ho jayega,,,,hehehhe

    ReplyDelete