Tuesday, April 17, 2007

me n mah coffee


Dark Days ahead And I will be high on coffee

I started drinking black coffee when I was in 9th grade. (Got this 'inspiration' from my brother)

Earlier I used to drink it because my Brother did, and also to keep my eyes open while studying !

It tasted too bad in the begining , but after few months, I developed little taste for it. And slowly and slowly I sarted liking it ! Its so pure, just water and coffee, no sugar , no milk !

And now, I like it even more than normal coffee/tea, and I consume to0 much of it; mostly during exams. I simply love taking the sip again and again form my mug. Can't read a book, without having my coffee beside me. Almost addicted :)
Pappu and Panda do join me sometimes :)




a mug of hot water + one tablespoon of Nescafe matinal = my life saving drug

11 comments:

  1. i got d habit of drinking black coffee from my ex-girlfrnd..she made me drink it saying its so pure..i used 2 make bad faces in d beginning but with time i began liking it too... though i can say am not addicted 2 it as much as u are but i was until recently..its so refreshing ,fills u with energy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sala phod raha hai . coffee means vatsa 10 this sem .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:52 PM

    yoyoyoy vatsa coffee == vatsa 10 gpa

    saala i dont know wat happened to my account .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri gf kaunsi aa gaiu..zara mujhe bhi to bata.

    ReplyDelete
  5. padai shuru kar di ..... sahi .... black coffee is good for keeping you up ... i used it in 12 ( long time ago when i used to study ) .... but ya it is not good for your health too much caffiene ... try to avoid it if you can ... addiction is bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:11 PM

    ulti chutap post...

    Aur ye harsh kaun si gf ki baat kar raha hai??
    Achanak yahan kahan "gf" tapak padi ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ashok : i myself dont know..may b he got confused wid panda's comment :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. @nimit : xams are just an excuse to drink coffee...drinking coffee doesnt mean, i started studyin !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @nimit : who cares if its bad..i like it !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dumbo...verz ur sisz pic..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete