Monday, April 09, 2007

Who Moved My Cheese ?

Who Moved My Cheese ?

Just now completed reading this 40 pages book ! (Not for leisure but for my POM presentation tomorrow morning )

Its about four characters, and how they adapt to change, and what do they learn meanwhile. There are too many fundas !! (don't know how practical they are! )

Anyways I picked up some lines from the story for you :)

"When you move beyond your fear, you feel free"

" Sometimes things change
and they are never the same again.
This looks like one of those times.
That’s life! Life moves on.
And so should we"

The story is too big to be posted here, and I definitely dunno want to summarize it for you :)
Just remember the above thoughts !

5 comments:

  1. Dude, Get a kick on that book. Buy another one called I Moved your Cheese and believe me its much better than Who moved my chees??

    Buy It. Read It.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed u r seminar.anywayz change the saturation of the photo it doesnt suit wid the white background

    ReplyDelete
  3. @reddy (lokeshwar) : as u say hero !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:47 PM

    ek post ki tarif kya kar di (wo amboli trip wala) tab se saare bakwaas post.... aur upar se dnt put ur blogs link in ur status msg for such crap posts... My valuable time gets wasted..

    ReplyDelete