Sunday, October 28, 2007

cocktail parties

I don't drink often. And neither do I gulp a lot whenever I drink.
My favorite drink is not vodka, whiskey, gin or rum, but chilled beer :)

Since we (me and some of my friends who drink) were bored of drinking all these stuffs, we once tried cocktail. We found a software - College Bar -

You type in the things you have (rum, gin, whiskey, vodka, soda, coke, orange juice, etc) and it will give you the exact combination to make all the possible cocktails.

The cocktail thing was new to us. It was difficult to decide which one to make. And we had so many possible combinations! We decided to go by names. Sex on the beach ! Who won't go for that ! We don't have measuring cylinder, but who needed that, after all we are engineers and that too from "BITS Goa" !

That day, we tried three different cocktails, and believe me, they all tasted different and good.

Yesterday, we had the second cocktail party (after a gap of almost 2 months).This time we kept aside the college bar thing, just mixed abruptly little whiskey, little vodka, thums up, and mixed fruit juice. And wow! our new cocktail invention !

It was fun, it tasted very different and obviously it was sexy.

No, I am not a drunkard ! Don't say that, I had only two cocktail parties in my entire life.

2 comments:

  1. yo dude.... i love cocktail parties too... had only once with my cousins....

    ReplyDelete