Sunday, October 21, 2007

So .. whts up ?

Hmnnnn ... nothing much, I am fed up with the rashes, scratches, white dots, pus, etc etc on my face. I think a spider must have roamed about and pissed all over my face while I was sleeping ! The doc gave me some antibiotics, tablets to reduce the itching, and a gel to apply, two times daily, but I don't think its working ! I will have to see him again tomorow.

Its irritating, I haven't even wiped up my face properly for so many days now !

And ya, I forgot to mention about my four sweet days ! It was awesome, happy, and unforgettable ! I can't go in much detail here.

By the way, inter hostel event Zephyr is going on in our college, but this time I can't see much enthu among students. No crowds can be seen, no cheering for respective hostels, nothing! It may be probably due to the current electricity crisis we are witnessing in our college.

I took part in many events, and luckily got a second prize in spot sketching; don't dare ask me about the remaining events :) hehehe. Anyways I had fun, was busy for a day after a long long time ;)

Ummmm...thats it !

You say.....whts up ?

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude ... I have started a new blog..

    http://bitsiandays.blogspot.com

    check n comment !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wassup wid me ?? i have posted on my blog @ http://bitsiandays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete