Sunday, October 07, 2007

that one moment in life

7th Oct , 8:00 AM . I just got up from bed, and haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I am so happy. This is the day I have been waiting for so long.

The day which I will never forget, not even after I die. This evening is going to be so memorable, fun, and romantic.

It will be perfect.

I have read somewhere, that there is always a moment in ones life, which he never forgets, and even when he turns old, looses all his respect, pride and money, he still smiles recollecting the moment.

For me these four days is going to become the moment which will make my life complete, give me eternal happiness and always keep me smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:10 AM

    dear Ankit,

    Your picture link is live on GoaBlog.org 's Blogger from Goa Page!

    Please provide a link back to Goa Blog from your blog, we would appreciate it.

    Thanks
    Goa Blog Admin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 AM

    i love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. there u go now u have 2 gfs :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @reddy : dude y a sad smiley ??

    ReplyDelete