Friday, October 26, 2007

I quit

Its natural that certain phase comes in your life time to time, it affects you, it changes you and it changes the things around you.

I started smoking last semester. There was no particular reason. I tried it, and I liked it, and so I continued it. It felt so good, so calm and relaxing. It was very rare last sem, but this semester, I fagged almost daily! (with only one, 20 days gap; it has another story) . And mind you, this semester is still not over yet.

I said , this semester is still not over yet, because from now on, I quit. Last night, I fagged my last three cigarettes.

During this phase, there were certain misunderstandings, things around me changed a bit, but it never affected me till yesterday!. Whatever happened , it shouldn't bother you, the important thing is that I quit. And when I say I quit, it means I quit.

This phase ends. It was a short one, it was very different, I wont say it was a bad one, because it brought me closer to someone :)

3 comments:

  1. hope you will implement it...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @reddy : y do u care ? ;)

    @smriti : and dat makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete