Friday, May 25, 2007

1st Day : PS

KLR Industries Pvt. Ltd.
I was supposed to join the company on 24th may, but I joined today (25th), so already one absent has been marked.

I reached hyderabad today, and I got the news that, I have to report to my PS Instructor immediately. And I did so.

A small library, with a name sake A.C. and all of us sitting there idle for most of the time. Then a small trip in the company, with some incharge describing the offices, workshops, machines, and the working of the company.

It was same as the first day of our workshop practices (1st year), where we are introduced to various machines one by one. Now you can imagine how boring it would have been ! Though the machines were 100 time bigger and advanced.

It was boring and after all its not concerned to my department. ( EEE)
Lets hope I get some branch related project after a week !

2 comments: