Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 3 : Funday

Today, the morning was cloudy and windy.

I reached my PS at 9:30 entered 9:00 a.m. in the register. Did nothing and left at 12:00 noon :) (and entered 5:00 p.m.)

Weather was cool, and I decided to roam around rather than going to home and watch TV. I was alone, rest all mates left for home and some stayed back in the company. Doesn't matter, I reached Prashant Mall (IMAX). I had never seen a movie in IMAX before, just heard that the screen is quite big ! And ya it was, almost 4 times as big as the one in PVR or INOX !

It was some 3D movie, Deep Sea. Nice experience ! But ya, 150 bucks fucked up for just tiny 45 minutes of entertainment !

And then I witnessed little rain in this city, walked all alone in the footpath, with a busy running traffic on one side and a large, beautiful, still river on the other! It felt good ! Tried connecting myself to my soul :)

And about the mall, it was small and the crowd was of low grade. You know what I mean ! No nice girls, not a single one ! Not even nice dresses ;)

And I walked a lot today, even more than Mahatma Gandhi !
Day three was infact a 'Funday', and weather played an important role :)

1 comment: