Friday, May 11, 2007

Pom: i hv studied B4

Principles of Management !!

Sounds so interesting, and the book too is interesting, but it doesn't interest you if you have to give a subjective paper of 90 marks the next day.

I have my POM exam tomorrow and now I feel that all the logics, fundas, manager's role, planning, principles and all blah blah are total/complete bullshit. These are the things you learn yourself, rather than reading a book by Stephen P. Robbins and Mary Coultler.

Its not the first time I am studying POM. I remember, before coming to BITS Goa for admission, I was with my brother in IIT Madras. One day he had an special class of Management, and he asked me too attend it too !! (rather than sitting in his room and getting bored ).

Since it was a special class, and the Proff. was unfamiliar with the students, I thought he won't come to know that I am not an IITian. I attended the lecture and I was right, she didn't notice that I didn't raise my hand even once, while she was taking the attendance !

Sitting on the second bench, I was wondering how BITS Goa would be !! Didn't listen to her then, and now I am " suffering " : heheheeh :)

Lets see, what all blunders and my own fundas I spit out tomorrow !

.

1 comment:

  1. Site is lookin cool! All d best for the exam!

    ReplyDelete