Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 2 : Waiting & Waiting & again Waiting

I was standing near the bus stop. My wrist watch showed 8:01 (morning; that I figured out because of the burning and bright sunshine !)

I kept waiting , and waiting and waiting, till the bus no. 18R finally arrived at 8:45 !

I have to change three buses to reach my PS Station and it takes an hour, to reach there , from my place, only if I get the buses on time. And my 'respected' instructor says , " Be here at 9 O'clock sharp, or better be here at 8:50 ! "

I reached there at 9:50, entered 9:10 in the entry register, but then checked that the above entry is of 9:25 , so changed mine to 9:30. Any ways leaving all this bullshit, I knew that it doesn't matter, because all you have to do, is to go and sit in your room and again 'wait' for your wrist watch to show 5:30 ! (P.M. ofcourse!)

PS : Neither the Instructor, nor the student instructor came, and we left the company after lunch :) And again I had to 'wait' for an hour, to get the bus no 250C, to reach back home!

1 comment:

  1. You are having a rocking time there! Enjoy. :P

    ReplyDelete