Thursday, June 21, 2007

And I still can't decide !

I was waiting for my bus (250) at E.C.I.L. Sometimes I get the bus as soon as I reach there, and sometimes I have to wait long !

I was looking around, when I noticed an old man (65-75) asking for lift. He was standing in front of a bus stop and asking for a lift from each and every bike that passed him. The first thing which came in my mind was , " Look at this guy, he is exploiting his old age, using it as a tool " . But then I pondered , " Is he ? . Even I ask for lifts, even when I can get a bus. If young people can, then why not older ones?"

But the fact that he was at the bus stop was disturbing me.

I kept observing him for a long time. He was showing his hand to all the bikers and scooterist, not to cars (may be less in confidence). None stopped. I thought, " What would have, I done ? Hmnn... I don't know! I really don't know !"

Definitely if he would have been at some other place, I would have given him lift. But an old man standing and asking for lift at a bus stop .. well I don't know !
And I can't even decide it now!

Thats why people say, some situations cannot be analyzed before hand. You have to face it to know your reaction !

6 comments:

  1. mann!! u r an observationist...!!
    i m still wonderin ..how culd sum1 turn sumthing as trivial as dis ...into a blog post !!! ...

    dude u rock !.....
    keep it up ..[:)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. it cud have been ki uske pass paise khatam ho gaye ho. . . .the car thing is strange though. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @voodoo : hehhe thanx yaar !! :)

    @shubham : paise khatam ho gaye ho gaye ho..hheehhe yeh to maine socha hi nahi...good good...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:15 PM

    kya baat hai..bahut notice kartey ho..?
    gud gud..gud1..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @smriti : jab kuch kaam na ho..to yahi sab karunga...!! ladki toh hoti nahi dekhne ko :)

    ReplyDelete