Sunday, June 10, 2007

What happens when U sit Idle

If you have nothing to do and you have brain, you think ! You think anything; good , evil, about you, your friends, girlfriends, or others girl friend, or the world, the dog in the street, the bus conductor, the cyber cafe lady, or any arbit person or thing you see. Its good, it keeps you engage.
I am in the same condition, and suddenly a very general question came to my mind - " What type of job do I want to do ? " . I was silent ! I was unable to give the answer. I was blank. I had no idea !
Well this question wasn't that sudden. Actually I was thinking about doing some summer course, because my intern timings were changed to 9:00 to 1:00. , which left me with lots of hour to spend on something I wish.
And that made me think, what course should I join in ? Some language ? but I am not interested in software
Flash ? but I am not sure that I want to go in advertisement ! Then what should I do ?
Still Thinking ! Will let you know my 'final' choice !

No comments:

Post a Comment