Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My College :)

Things I don't like 'bout my college :

  • Regionalism

  • A.V.K.

  • Mess

  • Taking permission to go out during class working hours even when you don't have any classes(8:00am to 5:00pm)

  • No sweet girls

  • Monopoly of Shops

  • System of PS I

  • Its little far away from nice beaches

Thats all I can think of now !

Things I like :


  • No compulsory attendance

  • No studies

  • Net/DC

  • Friends

  • Single room

  • Clean toilets

  • The campus beauty

  • A.C. class rooms

Hmnnn...I think thats it , if I remember something more, I will update this post.

Now some things, which I wish my college had !!

  • A statue (preferably some lady) on the dome (main building) and fountain coming out of her. Actually whenever (rarely) I go to the class in the morning, I see the dome, and its looks so lonely and khali khali empty, I feel that something is missing !

  • A common swimming pool

  • More parties and dance nights

  • A rough decent freshers party (not the one like we had!)

  • No late night restrictions
  • 99% reservation for pretty girls and 1% for SC,ST,OBC,PH

  • A nice restaurant

  • Water sports in the Zuari River

  • Rope way from basketball court to the hills around the river

  • Some one who can take care of A.V.K.

  • No exams and unnecessary subjects

And now, I think its too much !! But the list is endless, it really is !!


18 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    that is very nice and true poat .we will all agree about ur post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaash!!!!!!!!


    hope all these things happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 AM

    "99% reservation for pretty girls and 1% for SC,ST,OBC,PH"

    "No sweet girls"

    sounds so despo types...heheheh
    kuch bhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. 99% reservation for pretty girls and 1% for SC,ST,OBC,PH

    r u pretty sure about this??
    what wud U be doing in the colg if that system was implemented? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shubham : i meant..dis reservation to b implemented now...for new admissions...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @smriti : hey..its not despo..type! actually i like to see nice things arnd...not only girls..but ny nice things..say flowers, statues, trees, etc etc..heeheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. askin fr too much huh??
    yaar itne khwaab mat dikha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. another midsummer nights dream

    ReplyDelete
  11. kaash aisa ho dost.. apni banjar zindagi mein bhi hariyaali aa jayegi..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    aur ek comment delete kyun kiya hai?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wo omment do 2 baar aa gaya tha. .
    and dude, this is an engg's dream come true. . .
    my class has 8 girls and 52 boys. . .
    only 1 of the girl is gud (as in gud luking), and guess what? she has a steady boyfriend. . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. @subham : dats y...these 4 yrs r really 'tough' for enginners ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Talking of Chics...I say impart free admissions to Chics in BITS who belong to region in and around delhi...
    Two reasons fr d abv statmnt...

    1)Our GPA's will shoot up..More classes each week..Who will nt go to d class half full of Such Beauties... :)

    2)My eye Site Will improve.... :)
    Dese years..I m jus watchin beauties on my 17'' CRT...

    Plzz spare my eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ravemzsdin : xactly :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i second ravemzsdin. . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:02 PM

    in and around delhi...
    dats krap
    aisa kya hai delhi mein..aur tum bhi bol rahey ho xactly...
    strange

    ReplyDelete