Monday, June 04, 2007

Sunday & Travel

I traveled about 100 kms to see my sis. in Bidar ! She introduced me to her friends, offered me lunch in a restaurant; the restaurant sucked, and she said its one of the best in Bidar (I don't believe).

Then we went to see her college. It was good, though not as good and big as mine, but it was good, and had all the necessary things for it being an engineering college !

Later we went to watch the newly realized Fool N Final. It was an average time pass movie; it was the only choice for us, because no other hindi movie, and no other places of interest to see in Bidar!

sis and me (of course not in bidar)

Still I had few hours left, so we thought of little ride in the city. Her friend has a bike. We took it from him, but within one minute of our bike ride, it started raining ! I continued , hoping the rain would stop, but God had some other plans. I was half wet (or I say half dry ? )

We were waiting under the shade for the rain to stop ! But oh my God ! Lightening occurred and it started raining more ! We had no option left, but to ride back home, in the rain. And once you are determined and know that you have to face the situation, you actually enjoy facing it. And so did we !

I opened my shirt (had a sleeveless inside :) and folded it and kept it undercover. And then Phew !! We were driving in rain. The road had turned into swimming pools. We were smiling and laughing :)

Finally it stopped, I went to her hostel, saw her room, met her friends , took her computer and then left for hyderabad (another 100 kms back)! Reached at 12:30 A.M. and someone was very angry and worried about me, because of such late night outs ;) So sweet :)

PS: It was not easy, 8 hrs bus journey, and when I reached home, the door was locked, and nobody was picking up the phone. I called for about 20 minutes, and then uncle woke up and opened the door :)

1 comment:

  1. Jahaan jaate ho, comp utha ke le aate ho! had hai!

    ReplyDelete