Thursday, September 13, 2007

a chit chat

Oh, wow !! I don't beleive this !! I could never imagine that I am in goa for the past 2 years, and haven't heard about Arambol Beach in Goa. Thanks to dear friend Ashok, and his habit of reading newspapers in detail, especially the small corner articles.

Nooo, he isn't a good reader, he just wants to get back all the money he pays for the newpaper ;)

Oh...so the beach ! and why was I surprised so much ?

Ashok comes to my room this afternoon. And

Ashok : (smiling) read this. (forwarding me few pages of a newspaper)

Me : What's this ? BT ?

Me : (reading the article)




the Top 10 beaches of the World

1.Las Islas Cies, Galicia, Spain

2. Tayrona national park, Colombia

3. Porto da Barra, salvador, Brazil

4. Anywhere on Palawan, the Philippines

5.Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania

6.Arambol, Goa , India

.......

source THE GUARDIAN


Me : (doesn't read further) What ?? (surprised !!)

Ashok : (Smiling) and we have never heard of this beach!

Me : (still surpirsed and shocked) How come yaar, too much !

Ashok : Think, the world's sixth best beach is in Goa, and we have never heard of that. Shame !

Ankit: (still surprised)


Taatparya : " do saal se Goa mein mara rahe hai hum sab "

Conclusion : " for the last two years, we have been screwing up our lives in Goa"


PS : I know that In the Pic I am not Reading the above mentioned Article :)

1 comment:

  1. ya lost ppl of ur colg...lost in dnt knw wat.. hehe
    anothr point 2 prove dat u guys r actly aliens ...hehehe ofcourse including u
    ;)

    ReplyDelete