Saturday, September 08, 2007

Its sexy

So, here's my story. Long back (second semester), I brought my bro's PC here, and became one of the very few first year students who had PC at that time. Its a trend that students here usually buy a PC only after they complete their first year in the college ! And so, I was happy and proud !

But , my happiness didn't last , not more than a sem. After the semester break when I came back to my college as a second year guy, on the very first day, my comp crashed. I tried everything, but it didn't work. And even the "expert" technicians failed, and asked me to change my motherboard. I gave up. And kept that crap in my room unused for the whole semester, and finally packed it to home.

I was without a PC for almost a year. It was very difficult initially but slowly and as time passed I managed and adjusted to the new life, a life without a PC !

Every time I used to login from my friend's PC , I have to be very sure that , I uncheck the 'remember my password on this computer' box. And to log off while leaving his room. This was difficult, and friends had played with my ID a lot many times. Played in the sense, putting up weird status, chatting flirting with campus girls, etc. And again, I molded myself more; let them play, who cares ! Sometimes I myself enjoyed watching them playing with my account ;)

And then, on 17th Aug 07 (fifth sem) , I ordered my laptop. And after waiting impatiently for 21 days, I got it today. It feels so cool and calm now. A new life has begun. A life in which I can proudly check the box 'remember my password in this computer' and feel safe ;)

Thank you dad and thanx bro :)




No comments:

Post a Comment