Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The whole DATING thing !

Dating ?? What !! Have you gone nuts ? Hey listen I am not that type of girl/boy who dates. And God! this is India. Dating is not socially acceptable. Or may be not now, I am not ready and I don't like the idea of dating. Blah blah blah..

This is what you will hear generally, when you ask people for a date. But the fact is, almost everyone dates, but they don't want it to give a name. They date , but they don't want to believe the fact that they are dating. They just ignore this part.

Opposite sex attracts, they talk, they meet again, and again, and more frequently. They share a lot, and yet they don't agree that they are dating.

May be its a social taboo (I don't think so) or something. But ya, most of the people are not comfortable with the term 'dating'.

I suggest you, its better to go and date, rather than asking one out for a date. Start dating, without mention 'the word'.

Anyways , I don't need to date, so why bother ? ;)

PS : No personal experiences involved ;)

3 comments:

  1. Anyways , I don't need to date, so why bother ? ;)
    wat does dat mean...?
    n whom did u interview dat u got such an answr?...i dont thnk nwdays ppl mind using d word dating when dey r actly doing so...
    mite b in ur colg....din duniya se alag jo hai..hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. @smriti : that means i m committed

    and i interviewed no one

    and ya .. my clg really is an alag duniya :) we all are aliens ;)

    heheheeh !

    ReplyDelete