Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Take Lite :D

for a certain reason (which I can't write down here), I didn't wish to study at all for test one. Although every year its the same story, but this time, even few days before my exams, I didn't get the feel!

I was so lost in my thoughts (again...I can't tell, what thoughts) and was so happy for something , that I took my test 1 lite :)

To be more specific, I will tell you, what exactly does take lite means!

I hadn't attend any classes, except pracs, and was almost unaware of my subjects. And even when only few days were left for my exams, I didn't open my book. I took it lite, watched movies, installed few games, and slept a lot.

When you have no worries, no tension and you are prepared for getting zero marks in every subject, then you are taking it lite :)

DECO Paper : I knew few things, b'cos of pracs; took me 5 mins to spill out what I knew, waited for the attendance sheet to come, signed it, and left the examination hall in 20 mins.

MICRO Paper : Paper was at 4pm, got up at 3 pm, no idea what was there in this subject, opened the first lec slide, read the course objective and then happily went to give the exam; this time 10 mins ;)

EDIC : it went avg, paper was easy, i knew the basic formulas.

OPTI : 3-4 hrs of study, paper was lengthy but easy, went avg.

EMEC : no preparation,10 mins before the exam I memorized one question that was likely to come; it came :) won't get zero.

CONTROL SYSTEM : got one day gap, played pocket tanker a lot, didn't study at all, paper was in the evening, got up at 12 noon, studied for 2-3 hrs, it went sexy, answered all the questions.

(all papers were of one hour duration)


Believe me, its fun, its relaxing, its so much exciting, different, and feel good thing to Take Lite!



4 comments:

  1. its luking lite nw but wil dfntly feel heavy later..
    try not repeating again sweetu..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @smriti : sweetu bola ... isley i will try not repeating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo ashique pad lia kar

    ReplyDelete