Sunday, September 23, 2007

meeting an old friend

It was unexpected. On one fine evening, I got a call from a local landline number. And it was my old good friend Rohit, Delhi.

We met almost after two years! It was fun, little booze on the beach and lots of gossip; and luckily we also enjoyed a good firework show on the beach. A group of young girls and boys were making the sky colourful :)

When I returned back to college, I got myself in some serious trouble, though I managed to get out of it easily :)

Next day, Rohit came to my college, I showed him around, and later that day he boarded his bus back to Mumbai; to continue his "studies" ;)


yo man !!




2 comments:

  1. ghar par batana zara that serious prblm jo colg me hui....
    hehehhe...mazey aayengey phir..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @smriti : bada ghar pe batana..itni mushkil se chupaya hai maine :)

    ReplyDelete