Sunday, July 20, 2008

Missing Something

I am comfortable here. The room is big enough for a single person, and it has everything a bedroom and study room should have. Moreover there is a huge window, providing a nice view of the city and also letting the fresh air and sun come directly in.

Sometimes I use the study table, and sometimes I study on bed. Sometimes I look out through the window and sometimes I just stand in front of the mirror. Something is missing, I know something is definitely missing.....

I am missing my friend's room
I am missing the rooms where I can just walk in
and sit or lie down, as if it is mine!

I am missing the room no 261,
where I can knock and shout 'flying robot, flying robot'.

I am missing the room no 257,
where I can bang open the door, utter few slangs, and ask for a fag,
only to hear an immediate refusal.

I am missing the room no 248 and 239,
which is always locked, either from inside or outside.

I am missing the room no 222,
where I can hear the sound of FRIENDS soap everytime I pass by.

I am missing the room no 223,
where I can go, tease, and then ask doubts.

I am missing the room no 224,225,228 ,
where I can go and plan a 'daru party'.

I am missing room no 229,
on whose door I can kick as hard as I could,
only to hear the angry shout of the friend inside,
or to see his angry face turning into a smiling one.

I am missing room no 339,
where I get new things to eat,
where I can knock before going to any class,
where I can complete all my reports,
and where I can gossip even during exams.

I am missing the room no 342,
where I can peek in , to see what's he doing.

And what I am missing most is the room no 205,
where I can talk hours on phone,
where I can lie down and listen to a song,
where I can fag watching a movie,
where I can connect to myself,
and where I have spent the last 3 years of my life !

17 comments:

  1. omg .. u forgot DC++ ..?? well it doesn't hold the space the rooms and the enthu they carry but still it does hold a place in bits life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:07 AM

    I will miss someone who was always looking for opportunity to pull my leg. Pata hai i always feel ki i should have spent more time with you guys.ANd buddy the thing is that you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ankit: ab pachtaye hout kya, jab chidiyan chug gai khet ! ;)
    @sonee : ya it does.\
    @lokeshwar: no more faggin in my room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wud miss ur rum 4 more than 1 reasons...

    1. the rum 2 which i cud go knocking ne time of d day without hving 2 bother abt disturbing u..

    2. the place wher i used 2 hv those hot, aromatic & stimulating coffeies..

    3. the place wher i spend more than half of my 4th sem... not 2 forget SPM compre...

    4. the rum on which i cud never see a lock...

    5. the get-2gether place of faggers & wher i used 2 frequent when i used 2 fag...

    6. the rum which had very little belongings of the original inhabitant & more of his frnds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @panda:i liked it..that u didn't care about disturbing me, that reflects close frndship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good senti post. I love this new template. Its kickass. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:38 AM

    i will surely miss room 205 in which there 1 cannot find a lock...so u cn just walk into it irrespective of u being in ther!!! :)
    and u shud miss my room where in u used to cm asking for fag!!! and sayin "aaj ek de de...kal laake de dunga!!!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @amrit : heheh :)
    @prannoy : lol over.."aaj ek de de..kal laake de dunga" :) choteyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:50 PM

    koi baat nahi agle sem aake fir kar lena nautankii.........yaad rakhne agle sem ke saare sutton ka paisa tujhe dena hai....

    ReplyDelete
  10. waah... Panda toh GRE phodhega , magar chhotey ko toh dene bhi nahin denge GRE...lol
    yaar FRIENDS rocks... abhi bhi dekha hu ghar pe..
    yaar m gonna miss watching SUTTA and DAARU party in ur room...srsly gonna miss u all.. tere kamre se dekhte the kaun jaa raha hai, aur bhamri ke kamre se aur acche views dikhte the..
    gonna miss shouting NAMES from bhamri's room..

    FREE access to ur room netime ...
    and that FLYING robot thing really touched me. NO COMMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:48 AM

    hmmm..2 things 4 sure..1> it was touchy 2> time has moved so damn fast..
    ..kitney mast time they!! pallolem, college ki wall taap kar nite out maarna,..saath saath raksha bandhan manana..lolest tha!!!!! hehe..kitna kuch kiya! all in a m8r of 3 yrs..!!..will miss it all..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:35 AM

    m really gonna miss room 205 coz jab bhi tension bhagani hoti thi d best way out was to jst lay down dere nd banter!!!!
    aur sabse jada maja 2nd sem mein aaya tha where i used to study fro my entire compree aur raat ko mess se chori karke milk shake banana nd many more things :).....but i hope to hav d same fun in d last sem!!!!waitin for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:28 PM

    u shud be happy dat u realised d importance soon wen u still hv tym 2 rock it all over again! (control mein reh kar hehehe) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @lokesh
    points mein likh ra hai loduuuuuuuuu...
    1> bla bla bla.. 2> bla bla bla..
    lolest..

    @vts
    maza aaya 3 saal.. nxt sem is gonna b much more awesummmmm.. yoyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:36 PM

    i wil also miss room no. 205...the place whr i cud always find u sleepin even at 2'o clock with ur laptop on with dc on it...whr all the videos and editing was dne...evn mere jo orkut pic hai it was taken in ur rum :) the place which was away frm all the tension and dint hav anything do wid wht was goin on in the coll. whr i cud come and jst lay down and chat wid u...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous3:50 PM

    205..ek aiasa kamra jahan pe tnsn naam ki koi baat nai hai...jahan pe sab chill marne jaate hain...jahan baith ke ghmne ke naye ideas aate the..kabhi bogmalo..kabhi bike hire karne ke plan...yahin se uthte the..ultimate masti thi yaar..miss dose days

    ReplyDelete
  17. @smriti:rock it all over again..u mean out of control ? ;)

    ReplyDelete