Saturday, July 05, 2008

Yahoo , Bangalore

That is true, I am in bangalore, and will be staying here for the next six months. I am here for my intern at Yahoo. I will be joining on Monday 7/7/08.

I did my registration yesterday and also visited the Yahoo Workplace. Awesome ! That was the first thing I said when I saw the place. I will click some pics and upload later.

The best part is the canteen. I shouldn't call it a canteen, instead it is better than a food court. It has a capacity of more than 400 people and the food, OMG, more than 100 different varieties. Ten kinds of salads, four types of bread, etc etc..there were so many things I couldn't even manage to taste 20% of that. And here comes the another best part, its all for free :) Anytime, anything and any amount! Cool huh ?

While exiting I could see few pool tables, tt tables, carroms, etc. There was a Gym too, but I think it was made keeping in mind the guys with bulged tummy ;)

I will write more about the company and its working conditions when I myself experience that ;)

Till then bbye.

(About the last day at andaman, it was dangeroulsy exciting, but I am in no mood to narrate that)

4 comments:

  1. some people have all the luck in the world *sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shumbham: heh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. badhiya hai beta... aish kar le... r u joining on monday d 6th or monday d 7th??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @panda : 7th. I corrected it, Thanks

    ReplyDelete