Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Running Running

Life is not a bed of roses. Things are running pretty fast. And when you are new to the environment, you really have to get yourself running with the same pace.

I am running, running briskly, falling every now and then, yet getting up and running again. And while running I am picking up things, concepts, knowledge and gaining experience which will help me run with the same pace. I won't stop, though falling at every corner, I will keep running, running till I win the race.

And its just the beginning, the main track is still a mile away !

(Those who didn't get this post, read it after newly joining a firm. )

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    seems u hv really grown up.
    Now "office" word really suits you!
    beautifully written post explaining ur situation aptly :) :)
    really liked it subbu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @smriti : seems u r d only one who liked this post :) thanks !

    ReplyDelete