Sunday, July 06, 2008

Roti Kapda Makaan Network

Slowly and comfortably I am settling down in Bangalore. Its my fourth day today. I had Roti, Kapda and Makaan, and just now I got a Network too. Basic human necessities are complete :)

I took a Reliance phone (for the ob reason). This time I didn't go for the cheapest 'Classic' sets, as their talktime (battery) is very less. They don't have earphones facility, and also the phone becomes too hot after a while (I know someone is critisizing me while reading this).
I preferred LG instead. Lookwise it's not better than Classic, but the battery is better ofcourse.
I thought of buying the cheapest LG reliance set, but I paid additional 200 bucks and bought the next set in the series. LD RD 3600. It has FM :)
I will be going to office by bus, and it generally takes one and half hour. So this will be my entertainer. And of course Bangalore has so many FM stations, playing all kinds of songs. Another good thing about this phone is, the FM plays on speaker too, so I don't have to always block my ears with the earphone.
Anyways, I am also continuing using my old number (Goa).
PS : Don't crib that I haven't given my new number :) hehe :D

7 comments:

  1. hey dude .. congos for getting yahoo !! and btw LG batteries are the worst when compared to samsung n nokia. and hope u get the Bike soon .. he he .. happy PS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @avinashsonee : i knw its worse..but classic has worst !! n nokia n samsun rlnc sets..were out of budget ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol mofo.. u r last handset was LG and the one before it (reliance) was also LG :P

    "I preferred LG instead" lol again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @reddy : ya ya.. i knw...my last set was LG and bfr that LG, and if u dnt remember before that it was nokia 3310, which i donated to you, and that beacme ur first cell.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. im nt cribbing :)
    im still more than happy..
    waisey now u hv d basic necessities so i hope dis time u wil not hv xcuses 4 nt saving on money :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @smriti : heheh very clever !

    ReplyDelete
  7. tumpe he gayi hun :)

    ReplyDelete