Monday, March 17, 2008

Birth Day Update (2)

(Missed mentioning my Bro's name in the last post;actually I noticed his SMS today morning )

Thanks Bro (SMS) (Perfect timing)


********************************************************


Today was a no special day. I went to the boring lab, then I had my presentation, after that I watched a BBC Documentary on Casting Couch in Bollywood and then I slept.

I woke up, had my dinner and slept. I am awake now writing this post.
No beer, no whisky, no fag, no fun :|


Oh, those who wished me today !

6. Thanks Mom Thanks Dad (Early Morning Wishes - Phone)

7. Thanks Harsh (phone)

8. Thanks Mintoo Chacha Thanks Chachi (phone)

9. Thanks Panda (in person)

10. Thanks boxer and neeraj (in person)

11. Thanks Vnv (in person)

12. Thanks Jazzy (in person)

13. Thanks Prateek (in person)


Still an hour remains ! I am counting :)


PS: All those who scraped me, please don't delete them for not mentioning your name here ;) Thanks to all of them too :D


Update :

14. Thanks Soumya (gltak) (belated)

No comments:

Post a Comment