Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holi 2008

This holi I didn't make the mistake of sleeping in my room. I went out with friends, to play holi in open. One good things here is that, whole campus plays holi at the same place, which makes it even more fun.

"Applying hard colours, tearing tee shirts, throwing people into water tank, pouring buckets of water, playing with mud, dancing, shouting and enjoying. This year, it was the real holi, holi filled with all the wonderful colours !"

I enjoyed a lot, doesn't matter anyone wishes you or not, what matters is that you wish them and play with them. Also some of my friends were hiding in their rooms, but they finally failed to escape!

We had a nice lunch (beer and chicken) and little whisky and thandai (prepared by ours favorite cook bhamri) in the evening :)



Back to hostel after playing holi
(from left : me, shomu, don, uday, ashok and pranjal)




2 comments:

  1. r u guys covered in PLASTIC???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shubham : lol no plastic, after coming back to hostel, we played with shaving foam :)

    ReplyDelete