Friday, March 21, 2008

A Kid's Bday party :D

I don't know, may be after 10 years or so, today I attended a "Kids BDay Party" ! He is my Mam's son - Abhigya ( intelligent) .

The last 'Birthday Party' I remember, was of course mine, when I was 7 or 8 yrs old (I don't have such strong memory; I have a video of that ! ) The birthday caps, the balloons, the toffees inside them, and small kids all around with eyes focussed on the big cake.

It was like, hmmm I was also a kid once and used to celebrate my b'day like this and you can't stop smiling. I had almost forgotten that this kind of b'day parties also exist :)

It was fun and refreshing. Thanks Mam. Happy Birthday Abhigya. Have a nice time unwrapping your gifts ;)

PS : The kid is really cute

2 comments:

  1. dude y d hell r u trying to screw d quality of ur blog by posting such crappy posts these days..

    grow up kid.. Blog sumthing thoughtful.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was thoughtful ashok, tu bhi toh tha bday party mein, tujhe nai yaad aaya apne bachpan ka bday, jab tu chota baccha tha ;) Hhehehe

    ReplyDelete