Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ashok Speaks




Ankit Vatsa - The Looooooser


Has never ever won a single game of Counter-Strike against me (in around say 1000 games)... My last words after every game "yet another victory.." will keep haunting him whenever he plays CS.
Other than playin CS.. The only this he does is watching movies,TV series.. I dunno how can one keep staring at his laptop 24x7 !!


To say something about him, first very very obvious things which everyone is gonna say " he is very creative n bla bla bla..." Read others testimonial for more such crap..
This bitch gives all the stupid logics u can ever think of to justify his point.. and he is a pakka bihari in terms of daaru,sutta.. can't survive without it.. One of his feature which 'll take him way ahead in his career is "Amdani athanni, kharcha rupaiya " Zeb mein ek rupiya ho na ho.. khane pine mein koi kami nai honi chahiye..


As far as gals are concerned.. Kisi ka dar nai hai ise.. Ladki pe dil aaya nai ki propose maar deta hai.. Fortunately he is settled now th his new gf.. otherwise pata nai kitni ladkiyon ka jeena haram kar deta..
Haramipanti mein mere se b ek kadam aage hai... Jab tak khud ka kuch faida nai hota, kuch b nai karta..


Few common traits we share and which sticks us together is Chilling attitude in terms of our CGPA & Life.. Koi tension nai hai zindagi mein... Jo hoga dekha jaega..


And finally.. Fultoo timepass hai.. Its cool to hang out wid him.. pata nai ye nai hota to bits mein mera kya hota..!!
(waise shayad mai fir 10p hota ;) Bitch fuels to screw my cgpa every sem.. )


Stay in touch bastard.. At least scrap me whenever you read this.. and ya.. hope u get a job, b'cos I won't be able to finance your fags n drinks anymore..




I speak : I will remember all the hard words you used ;) will use it in writing yours.
And I have won many times, I know that., you know that.

1 comment: