Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bhamri Speaks















(These are the posts where friends speak about me )

********************************************************************

So let me get started from the time when we 1st met.

1st Meeting!

It was our tutorial class (yahan jana to ab bhool hi gaye hai) , when he came up to me and talked. Waise agar ye nahi aata to hamari shayad kabhi baat bhi nahi hoti…..but I was lucky that he came, kyunki, without him college life won't have been so exciting and adventurous.


The Love Letter Massacre!!!

knock knock...."bhamri I need to write a letter for G****P**** , because I won't be able to study without telling her my feelings" ( mujhe kya pata tha ki ye to waise bhi nahi kabhi padne wala). So we all helped him writing a Love Letter with his true feelings( lolz).

Hey, the major contribution was from my side as I gave him some of the lines from my previous writings. But something was missing ...and then I came up with the idea of finishing up the letter using blood and it was HIS BLOOD ( for some fools who still think that it was not his )

Then the ultimate drama followed this letter, and after that our group came into being :)

So after this we were together for most of our time ( saath saath rehkar EEE ka topper jo ban na tha) and we had gr8 fun together!


I Speak : Saari pole khol di tune sabke saamney ;) And by the way, your 'writing with blood' idea sucked big time :P , infact I think that was the reason I got rejected :P

********************************************************************

Our Daring act!!
The Lipton Tea Party

Getting restricted in the hostel after 10:30pm and sitting hungry for hrs during night outs (waise saari raatein hi nite out thi) made us to do 1 of the daring and publicly acknowledged act in the history of BPGC. We made a poster with the tag line "Is it a jail we are living in?" and then jotted down the problems we were facing along with open public poll.

The response was gr8 (well not much appreciated by the faculty and Director). But it ultimately led to some of changes in the campus for which all our fellow mates should be thankful to.

Well I must say only he was the one person along with me who never thought of backing out from this. We were the one who faced comments from most of our faculty members at the lipton and specially from our very dear KICCHHU.

But it was really gr8!

Well there were many other things like crossing the campus boundary.....jumping out of the hostel after midnight for stealing milk packets from the mess and so on....chahe so raha hota tha par dood ka naam sunte hi uth jata tha.


I Speak : I still remember that night of outrage. (And to whomsoever it may concern, you can't fine me reading bout the milk stealing and all, because he is just kidding ;)


*************************************************************************


Well 1st year was a gr8 fun with him.... 3rd sem was different.....different in the sense ki we enjoyed studying for a change. We both along with Pophali used to study together in Pophali's room just a day before the exam. Well the effort put in by 3 of us was almost the same but not the results....pops got 9gpa ,myself 8 and vatsa 7.

But all of us were equally satisfied with it.


I Speak : Don't say that, Pophli was more sincere that both of us.


**************************************************************************


It was compete fun for the 1st 2yrs of our college life....then she came into his life....finally! (waise koi ummed nahi thi koi ladki iski gf banegi...bt at last he became committed)

From then onwards most of the times he is either chatting or talking to her.

And not to forget the bad habits to which he is addicted to ( iske hisaab se sab lite hai) bas keval 2-3 baar pakda hi to gaya ....aur Pranjal ki bike wapis ghar pahucha di , aur visits to AVK frequent ho gayi.


Baki no need to mention about his artistic talents.....of which evry1 is aware.

So that's VATSA for you.


I Speak : Hey , I am not for sale ;) (I was once .... but I got picked)

***************************************************************************


Now advice to him for the future......

"College life was really lite and so were you, but can't say same about the future....so try to change yourself, not for others sake but for your own good."


I Speak : I will , definitely, I will.

4 comments:

  1. @bhamri : ya very true, though unknowingly, but you made my life :) cheeeers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea this.
    PS: Do you filter stuff out? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @leela : not a single word :)

    ReplyDelete