Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Govil Speaks



Ok we are discussing about Mr.Vatsa the chilled guy!!!


I have never seen him getting panicked by any damn thing, whatever may come by ,he is not affected.I met him on 8,august 2005. He was my first friend on campus (except two school friends).
I interacted with him, he was very clear about his thoughts even that time. He was cool and told me stories of his hometown.

Soon he was the hunk of the college. People were impressed by his cool looks and his style (girls use to die on him).
He is and was very courageous then. He proved it by issuing list of the most talked about girls in campus and proposing a girl; within few month of joining ( unfortunately it was rejected),but we still remember that great incidence.

His innovation
has no boundaries. I use to see him working on various things and the best part, he produce "class things " but only when wants to work.! He is a bit lazy about few things, but still innovation has no boundaries( whole college still remember the great Zephyr'06 design of his for Ah-3). He is very clear at his heart, hides nothing from his friends.

Happiest day of his life was
when he heard that "S*****" was coming (his gf) to Goa. He planned various things using his creativity and innovations.
I remember all the days when we all use to sit and discuss. And the most difficult work was/is to convince Vatsa on anything.


At last,the best part about the guy is his friendship.
Dude always b the way u r.


I speak : "Girls use to die on him " - This is too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment