Monday, March 17, 2008

BirthDay Update

Well, I started getting birthday wish scraps, one day in advance (nothing exceptional). I would like to mention those who personally wished me birthday and thank them for making my day.

1. Thanks Ivy (gtalk) [30 mins early]

2. Thanks Sis (phone) [15 mins early - She said, that she called before time, because, I probably be busing talking to my girlfriend at midnight]

3. Thanks Sweetheart (phone) [perfect timing :)]
Thanks Bro (SMS) [Perfect timing :)]

4. Thanks Friends (Gaurav, Reddy, Shomu, Dhruv, Adi, Loki, Popli, Bhamri, Ashok, Pranjal, Don, Uday and Govil [the ones who wished me face to face and got me a birthday cake!]

5. Thanks Smriti (gtalk)


Right now, I have no special plans for tomorrow :( . I would be going to Lab, and Ad&Sales class (have to give a presentation). Will plan out tomorrow itself, how to spend my b'day evening :)

Oh, I got a b'day gift as well from Ashok : 2 wills classic menthol :)






2 comments:

  1. I sent you a personal message wishing you at dot 12. WTF? How come you forgot to mention my name!! (all furious)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @amrit : sooory :) chckd ur msg dis mrng !! , i hv updated my post :)

    ReplyDelete